Sunday 11 March 2012

Timeline illustration I did for my facebook page that I posted recently.


I took down some of my macmillan stuff, shouldn't really be showing it until after judging I guess haha Its progressing well, Ive finished my final dummy book, and Im just about to finish my front and back cover final illustration. I will be then doing 3 of the spreads for the book. Hoping to finish it by the end of the week, since I have a lot of work to do and a massive opportunity just came up so trying to keep up with my self imposed schedule :)

Im using my twitter page a lot more now (well at least for me lol) never really understood the program but my friend Nicky said its good for making contacts and after giving it more of a chance that seems to be true.

My twitter name is @scriar if anyones interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment