Tuesday 8 July 2014

Medieval Tent scene final

Medieval style tent scene final

Medieval style tent scene final ambient occlusion pass
Here is the final version of the medieval style tent scene. I decided to leave it as this stage as I feel I would learn more by moving on to new projects rather than spending any more time on this one. I have learned a lot doing this scene, atleast enough that I feel I am at the stage where I have a solid grasp on the all of the foundation skills so I can move on to more intermediate stuff.

I also have Autodesk cloud now so I am busy reteaching myself Illustrator and Flash since I havent used them in almost 4 years. And at some point Ill be teaching myself After effects, and if that isnt enough Ive also started teaching myself unity haha

No comments:

Post a Comment