Saturday 3 December 2011


Version 2 of my Lust illustration. Mostly aesthetic changes such as the circular wall to add another geometric shape to the composition which helps to frame the points of interest and makes the picture more dynamic I think.

My tutor suggested changing the colour of the bull as it introduces envy into the picture which confuses the meaning. Because I changed it to blue I decide to change the colours of the floor and skin tones so that they relate better to the rest of the image.

Made the female figure larger as she wasnt dominant enough in the picture considering she is the main point of interest next to the bull in the previous image she appeared subservient due to the decreased size in comparison.

I couldn't figure out how to get the tongue that's licking the lips to stand out more without zooming in, so I guess that part has failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment